Sunday, February 13, 2011

Victoria's Farmhouse Kitchen

The other day...I was going to post pictures of the kitchen.  But, when I went back to find my pictures they had all disappeared. Now, They are back.   Strange! 

 I wanted to show you more of the tile floors in the kitchen.  I like the tiles and the colors.  I know they are kind of dark.  I thought about putting up a very light wallpaper in browns to match the floor tiles.

Sorry.  I can't seem to get a really good picture of the wallpaper and tiles together.  I think this wallpaper may still be a little dark for the kitchen.  I like the hint of gold.

 I have dark, light, and metallic tiles. In brown tones or cream. 



 It is hard to find that right match for tiles and walls.  I really want wallpaper and not painted walls.  The room above will be two rooms, I haven't put the walls up yet. There will be the kitchen and dining room.  The dining set that I posted pictures of from the previous blog on the "Great Deal".  Is the set, I was thinking about putting in the dining room.  I would also like to put up cabinets.  And a back splash above the stove. 

I guess just roll with it and see what happens...LOL!  So, tell me what you think.  Would you stick to this color of tiles or go with something completely different....Maybe wood floors?  Would you go with wallpaper or paint the walls?  Would you keep this one big room or two?    Drop a line in the comments section.  I would love to hear from you!

Love
MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment