Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Victoria's Farmhouse (2) Progress

It is a great feeling when you get over the fear of messing something up.  How could I mess it up more then the person before me...LOL!  

Things are starting to fit in place and floors are starting lay right.  Walls are standing.  What more could I ask for.

Here is where she is standing so far.
I didn't know it was going to turn out as big as it is.  But, I love the fact that I have all kinds of room to add furniture.  
I really love this color.  I don't know why but I have always been drawn to Hunter Green.  By looking at the picture I can see I may have to put another coat of paint on.  I can see dark and light spot here and there.

Here is the other side.  I'm thinking about adding wood on the first and second floor on the outside.  To give it more of the rustic look. 

This is not a very good picture.  But, it kind of gives you the idea of what the front door will look like.  The lighter trim is called soft apple. The door is burgundy, and the inserts is latte.   I will try to get a better picture during the day when there is better light. 

Thank you for looking and please drop me a line in the comment section and tell me what you think.

Love
MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment