Saturday, February 12, 2011

Found A Great Deal!

Today, I wanted to run into the hobby store to see if I could find any good deals on Valentine's stuff that I might can use for Victoria's Farmhouse. 

I found a really pretty dining room set marked more then half off.   Now, the bad....the table had a leg broke off.   I thought it was missing completely.  But, when I go home.  Opened the package, I found the broken leg. I was really happy. 



I grabbed the glue and started to work repairing it.   Once, I got the leg glued back on and set up the whole dining room set.  
Excuse the wallpaper.  I just have them standing up on it's own.  I had a china set that I have been wanting to see what it would like.  And a rug that I found at Goodwill for fifty cents.  The Buddha is from Forbidden Gardens. 

Drop me a line in the comments section and tell me what you think.  Do you like the set?  I would love to hear from you.  Until next time.

Love
MMM

2 comments:

  1. what a deal!!! looks fabulous :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! Your house is really coming along so pretty. I love your rock foundation. Thank you for coming and looking. : )

    Love
    MMM

    ReplyDelete