Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Progress on Victoria's Farmhouse

After the mistake that I made on the foundation, I figured I would just keep going on the build.   I love this dollhouse.  The one thing, I wished for this house is that I had known about the damage that was done to it before I bought it. 

So working around the all that was done to it before I bought it.  I have had to make a few adjustments here and there.    Working around bad floors that had been glued and nailed.  Then ripped apart and thown back into the box.  But, I'm still happy that I'm the owner of this dollhouse. 

The problem that I ran into today, was that what should have been the second floor they tried to make it the first floor.  I had to sand and sand to make it look some what ok.  Then, I painted to hide the rest of the damage. 

Then everything started to fall into place. 
I really like the colors.  I have picked out 5 different colors for this dollhouse.   I'm hoping what I see in my mind will go together on the house.  Hope to how more progress soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment