Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Small Poll

My MIL is very talented at crocheting and I was telling her about some of the pretty things that I have seen in other people dollhouse.  I like crochet afghans, doilies, table runners.  I love all of them.   I think that they add that real feel to a dollhouse or miniature setting.

Well, the other day.  She showed me this really pretty crocheted doilie she made for my dollhouse. It is about the size of a quarter.  I think she did a fabulous job.  

Here is the poll.....Do you think she should make and sell them to other people for their dollhouse or miniatures.  Just drop me a line in the comment section and let me know what you think. She would love to hear to.  She would like to make all kinds of pretty crocheted items if they would sell.   Thank you!



Love
MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment