Friday, February 11, 2011

A Day Of Goofing Off!

I wanted to goof off a little bit today. I started to play around with some of the furniture that I have found for Victoria's Farmhouse.  I found a really cute vintage bathroom set minus the sink.   I got it from a resale market.  I paid a dollar. 

I think the color is going to be a little hard to find stuff to match.  The picute shows the tub as light blue but, it really more like a green aqua color. 

Trying out different types of wallpaper.  I also bought some really pretty tiny tiles (blue,green, light aqua) that I was thinking about either put them on the walls or the floor. 
Found this really pretty fireplace at a dollhouse seller.  I got it for less then half price. The reason was that the base had come unglued from the fireplace.  The fireplace is made of wood and the front with the fire is made of metal.  So, I glued it back together.  And it is like new! 
Sorry about the bad color of this picture.  My camera keeps acting bad.  The base on the table is the same Hunter Green as the house.  I haven't found any chairs that I like yet.  I like the size of this table.  But, I think later down the road I would like to get a long table.  I think it will fit better in the house. 
Here are some tiles that I found the other day at the local lumber store.   They are small and fit really well on the floor.  I have not glued or grouted them in yet.  I just wanted to see what they looked like.

Thank you for looking.  Drop me a line and tell me what you think.  I would love to hear your input and and ideas. 

Love
MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment