This weekend was a goof off weekend. Money is tight. Too hot to be outside. I was looking around for something to do.
I have been wanting a fountain for the outside of Victoria's Farmhouse. I had tried different things but all the things I tried didn't work.
Then I found it. I looked at the shape, the size...Perfect!
Ok. It might be a little gross...LOL! I washed the plastic container, dried it. Then, painted it with a layer of gesso. Let it dry. Put a couple of layers of gray paint. Then I found a tile print cut it out the size of the bottom and then glued it down. I found a wedding decoration that would fit as a statue for the center of the fountain. I haven't finished all the details on it yet. My mom gave me a little baggie of really tiny sea shells. I put them at the bottom of the fountain.